1. Inquire about professional fees.
Before finalizing your deal with the best wedding event management services in Malaysia, make sure to ask about the costs. Make sure you know the target number. From there, you can hash out the other details.
– How much would you require for a deposit?
– When is the final payment due?
– Do you charge per hour, a percentage of the total wedding budget, a flat fee or a
combination of these 3 options?
– Do you charge for details like mileage, as well as office supplies used for the wedding?
– Do you take commissions from the vendors you refer us to?
2. Don’t forget even the minor details.
There are tons of small picture questions you must not miss.
– Do you require meals?
– Have you ever worked at the event venues I am considering?
– What time will you arrive at the day of the wedding?
– What time are you planning to arrive on the day of the wedding, and how long would you
3. Understand the scope of their services.
– If I am having an outdoor wedding, would you implement an event contingency plan, in case the weather turns bad?
– Do you work with a big team? Will all of them be present during the wedding? Will you come with me to my wedding dress fittings?
– Are you the one who will send out the wedding invitations and save-the-date cards?
– Would you also plan the rehearsal dinner, as well as the other events surrounding the wedding?
4. Get to know the wedding event team.
You will be working with your wedding planner for many months. Thus, it’s crucial for the two of you to work well together. Personality is crucial in this matter. The two of you must get along with each other.
– Do you prefer to communicate by email, phone or in person?
– Can you give a list of references that I can check?
– How many times do you usually meet up with clients during the wedding planning process?